Want Wifi? Wi-Fi Module for Thermotec Inverter is available (+£145.00)
New for 2018, the Thermotec Inverter range of pool heat pumps really do offer the best in terms of efficiency, performance, reliability and low noise operation.
The Thermotec Inverter range are fully inverter driven. This means that they automatically adjust the speed of the fan and compressor to precisely match the heat demand from the pool.
The ability to adjust the output of the heat pump allows the Thermotec Inverter to deliver greatly reduced running costs with COPs of up to 13. This means that for every 1kw of electricity used by the heat pump, 13kw of heat is delivered to the pool. This delivers reduced running costs compared with other heat pumps on the market
In addition the inverter technology has a reduced electrical startup requirement, making them ideal for properties with a sensitive or limited electrical supply.
- Fully inverter driven with variable speed fan and compressor to deliver the lowest running costs with maximum heat output
- High efficiency with COPs of up to 13. This means that for every 1kw of electricity used by the heat pump, 13kw of heat is returned to the pool.
- The desired water temperature can be adjusted in steps of 0.1 °C.
- Equipped with an easy to use 5-inch colour touch screen display / control panel.
- Remote control and monitor your heat pump via an app on your smartphone
- Remote support from HeatPumps4Pools via the wifi module
- Top quality Mitsubishi variable speed inverter compressor
- Brushless variable speed DC fan motor - very efficient with extremely quiet operation
- Control panel is lockable to prevent tampering with the pool set temperature (useful for rented properties)
- Display shows temperature & power consumption curves to monitor the performance of the heat pump
- Six different models:9kw, 12kw, 17kw, 19.5kw, 24.2kw, 28 kw and 34kw
- All models single phase power (ie 220v to 240v)
- Soft start with reduced electrical startup requirements for properties with sensitive or limited power supplies
- Low noise, variable speed fan.
- Corrosion resistant case
- Microprocessor controlled
- Automatic hot gas defrosting.
- Suitable for use on koi ponds
- Titanium heat exchanger - resistant to corrosion from chlorine or salt pools.
- Operates in air temperatures as low as -15 °C.
- Capable of heating and cooling, all year round.
- Optional wifi module - control the heat pump from your smartphone or any web browser
- 3-Year Warranty
For a koi pond that is heated all year round with a winter temperature of around 12c and a summer temperature of around 20-22c, we recommend the following sizing:-
|Pond Sizing Guide|
Max Pond Volume
|Thermotec Inverter Horizontal 9kw||4500 gallons|
|Thermotec Inverter Horizontal 12kw||6000 gallons|
|Thermotec Inverter Horizontal 17kw|| |
|Thermotec Inverter Horizontal 19.5kw|| |
|Thermotec Inverter Horizontal 24kw|| |
|Thermotec Inverter Vertical 29kw|| |
|Thermotec Inverter Vertical 34kw|| |
|Thermotec Inverter Vertical 34kw (3 Phase)||19,900 gallons|
(Note: This assumes that the pond is covered in winter and that a temperature of +12c is to be maintained over winter)