Proficlear Premium Compact L EGC Gravity Fed
With all the features of the Pump Fed version this filter can also be buried in the ground and fed from a bottom drain. This is the most efficient way to filter the pond and allows the filter to be entirely hidden away.
There are basically 2 ways to achieve this. The best way is to use the ProfiClear Classic Pump Chamber which is a box of nearly identical size which connects to the Premium Compact in series. The pumps and the UVs go inside the pump chamber.
Oase Proficlear Premium Compact L EGC Gravity Fed Features:
- Compact and self-cleaning drum filter units available in both pump and gravity fed versions.
- Premium drum filter and moving bed biological filter
- High separating capacity through deep bed filtration down to 60 microns
- New Hel-X 13 media with significantly enlarged surface area for effective decomposition of pollutants
- New pump chamber for combination with Bitron UV Clarifiers
Water then leaves via a outlet pipe to return to the pond. Or you could use an Aquamax Eco Premium in the pump chamber feeding a hose out to the UV and then to the pond.
Alternatively you can fit an adaptor on the outlet to change this to a 50mm. This can then be attached to a dry mounted pump, like the Aquamax Dry, and the water then pumped through a UV and back to the pond via a hose.
Ideal for Koi ponds of up to 35,000 litres (7,700 gallons), goldfish ponds of up to 70,000 litres (15,400 gallons) and nature ponds of up to 140,000 litres (30,795 gallons).
Now fully compatible with the Oase Easy Garden Control (EGC) System. Just connect compatible devices via the Oase InScenio FM-Master WLAN EGC to allow amazing control options via the accompanying phone and tablet app. Control your devices from anywhere via WiFi - even away from home.