Max Pond Size 20,000ltrs / Max Koi Pond Size 10,000ltrs
Available in grey & green.
The Easy Pod featuring Evolution Aqua’s new solids removal system utilizing static Kaldnes.It is by using this process that Evolution Aqua have been able to achieve The Easy Pod with an even smaller footprint. For the user who wants the ultimate performance, the Easy Pod is the right choice for you!
The Easy Pod is a low priced, smaller version of the Nexus eazy , the world’s number-one professional koi filtration system. The all new Easy Pod is a complete filter system for koi ponds up to 2,000 gallons or garden ponds up to 4,000 gallons. The Eazy Pod is the complete mechanical and biological filter system!
- The Eazy Pod is a complete filter system for smaller ponds with unparalleled results
- The Eazy Pod is very eazy to install and operate
- The Eazy Pod has a small footprint and stands only 23 inches tall
- The Eazy Pod utilises proven Eazy 200 & Kaldnes technology
- The Eazy Pod gives incredibly clear water
- The Eazy Pod has a Quick and eazy cleaning cycle with no wet or dirty hands
The Eazy Pod is also an excellent filter selection for quarantine systems, as a pre-filter, for use on skimmer lines, for adding additional biological capacity, or as a polishing unit at the end of your filtration line.
The Eazy Pod consists of a first stage settlement chamber where in which the heavier solids can settle out, before moving through static Kaldnes media retained in a stainless steel perforated screen where the fine particles are trapped.
The central chamber holds 30 litres of static K1 media. As the water enters the central chamber, the fine smaller solids become entrapped in the K1. After passing through the K1 media, the clean water then rises and overflows into the inner return pipe of the Eazy Pod and back to the pond.
The Eazy Pod has been modified from 2012, now the inlet on the new Eazy Pod features a welded 1.5 inch Slide Valve with 1.5 inch hose tail, making pump fed installation even easier, for gravity fed installations simply remove this and use the 4 inch x 3 inch flexible rubber boot supplied to contact to the bottom drain.The waste on the Eazy Pod has also been made simpler with the introduction of a 1.5 inch Slide Valve.
The Eazy Pod also comes with a compact lid as standard.
The Kaldnes is retained in a stainless steel perforated screen in the centre of the Eazy Pod and has been proven to trap incredibly small particles of waste. Cleaning the Kaldnes is a simple matter of turning on the air tap to the settlement area thus agitating it and causing the waste matter to be dislodged from the media so it can be drained to waste.
- Max Pond Size: 20,000 Litres
- Max Koi Pond Size 10,000 Litres
- Maximum garden pond flow rate: 10,000 lph
- Maximum Koi Pond flow rate: 5,000 lph
- Kaldnes K1 media: 25 litres included
- Recommended Air Pump: 40 litres