Hikari Micro Pellets are a unique, micro coated granule which provide a complete, nutritionally balanced, daily diet for smaller tropical fish such as Tetras and Barbs. Micro Pellets contain a mix of premium marine and vegetable protein which is ideal for smaller tropical fish who require high energy reserves. The inclusion of krill and spirulina algae offers superior palatability and extreme colour enhancing capacity. Micro Pellets are a semi floating, slow sinking pellet which have a soft texture that is ideally suited for most smaller tropical fish.
- Special micro coating locks nutrition inside the pellet
- Ideal for small tropical fish who require higher energy reserves
- Includes krill and spirulina to promote vivid colouration
- QIK-COLOR Red granules are highly visible underwater for easier feeding
- Semi floating, slow sinking pellet for top to mid level feeding
- Soft texture is ideally suited for most smaller tropical fish
- Excellent alternative to flake
Tetras, Barbs and other Small Mouthed Tropical Fish
Fish meal, wheat flour, flaked corn, gluten meal, brewers dried yeast, krill meal, spirulina, sucrose esters of fatty acids, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dried seaweed meal, enzyme, garlic, astaxanthin, monosodium glutamate, DL-methionine, vitamins and minerals including stabilized vitamin C.
Crude Protein 46.0%, Oil 9.0%, Crude Fibre 5.8%, Ash 15.2%, Phosphorus 1.3%
Feed 2 to 4 times daily the amount your pet will consume within a few minutes. Always remove any uneaten food after the feeding period.