(Please note currently 2 week wait on this item)
HighFil HFP-75 Ultimately the best pump around!
HighFil® high-performance energy-saving pump HFP75
Fields of application
The controllable “HighFil” high-performance energy-saving pump HFP75 was developed by our experienced engineers and technicians from 2014 to 2015 and is accepted in accordance with Machinery Directive 2006/42/E6.
The pump is perfectly suitable for larger ponds (≥ 30,000 litres) and filtration systems, such as belt filter plants, nonwoven filters and drum filters. It pumps up to 75,000 litres of water per hour. With the external controller, the output can be adjusted individually to the respective filtration system and the existing piping. As a result, you are able to decide yourself how much energy the pump consumes.
Advantages of the HighFil high-performance energy-saving pump HFP75
- Manufactured in Germany
- Coarse contaminant transport up to 6mm
- High hydraulic level of efficiency through optimised flow processes within the pump head
- Most low-energy drive motor in accordance with class I4
- External, intelligent, electronic controller, with 10m cable
- Optimal Fa. Burgmann shaft seal, minimal wear by using durable and high-grade materials
- Pump head with impeller made of high-grade cast stainless steel 1.4541
- Sturdy base for safe installation
Download_Manual HFP75 - https://www.wiremesh-protec.de/fileadmin/user_upload/downloads/Gebrauchsanleitung_HFP75_rev.0_vom_15.08.2016_Englisch.pdf