• Live concentrated bacteria in a gel
• Actually adheres to filter media
• Matures new pond filters
• Converts ammonia and nitrite
• Easy to apply to all types of media
• Ideal for use in bead filters
• Available in 2 sizes; 1Ltr and 2.5Ltr
PURE+ Filter Start Gel is a live, concentrated bacteria culture for use in pond filters. The gel based solution will adhere to your filter media. PURE+ Filter Start Gel contains friendly, nitrifying bacteria. Once the media has been coated with the gel, the bacteria and enzymes get to work converting toxic ammonia and nitrite and maturing your new pond filter.
The PURE+ Filter Start Gel is well suited for use in bead filters, particularly Evolution Aqua’s K1 Micro Bead filters to speed up maturation from day one - but is equally effective when spread on Japanese matting, conventional beads, K1, filter foams and all other types of filter media.
PURE Pond Product Range
This new product now sits alongside the award winning PURE Pond Bomb and PURE Pond to make a full product range that should be added to every pond keepers’ armoury.
PURE Pond Bomb: Fast acting boost of bacterial activity for use when you have introduced new fish or had issues with you filter and your ammonia and nitrite levels need to be corrected quickly.
PURE Pond: Ideal to be used as an “all season long” maintenance product for all types of ponds to maintain clarity and to keep Ammonia and Nitrite levels under control.
PURE+ Filter Start Gel: Perfect for when brand new filter media needs maturing or at the start of a new season.
PURE+ Filter Start Gel is available in 2 sizes:
- Evolution Aqua PURE+ Filter Start Gel 1Ltr treats ponds up to 10000 litres
- Evolution Aqua PURE+ Filter Start Gel 2.5Ltr treats ponds up to 25000 litres