• 100% natural blanketweed solution
• Fast acting and effective
• Fish, plant and wildlife safe
• Visible results within days
Evolution Aqua Blanketweed is the 100% natural solution for blanket weed.
Evolution Aqua Blanketweed is 100% fish, plant and wildlife safe and using it won't negatively affect any beneficial bacteria or biological filters. It can be used in any ornamental ponds or closed bodies of freshwater and UV clarifiers do not need to be turned off when using it.
Directions for use
Calculate your pond volume in litres: (Length (m) x Width (m) x Depth (m) x 1000)
Add one scoop of Evolution Aqua Blanketweed powder per 400 litres of pond volume, to a watering can.
Fill the watering can with pond water and stir. Sprinkle the solution evenly over the pond surface. Evolution Aqua Blanketweed gets to work on your pond instantly. Repeat every 14 days as required.
- 400g will treat a pond up to 5,000 litres (1,100 UK Gallons)
- 800g will treat a pond up to 10,000 litres (2,200 UK Gallons)
- 2kg will treat a pond up to 25,000 litres (4,400 UK Gallons)
- 4kg will treat a pond up to 50,000 litres (8,800 UK Gallons)
An all-natural product, the addition of Blanketweed will turn pond water white and cloudy for up to five days, but water will clear. Blanketweed is most effective in ponds with moving water, from a pump, filter, fountain or waterfall, and strong surface agitation, or aeration from an airpump and airstone is recommended.
Dose Blanketweed as directed and repeat every 14 days as required. The positive effects of using the product should be seen within 10 days of being added. The additional use of the Pure bacterial range of products from Evolution Aqua is also recommended to aid in the removal of nutrients from the water which will go on to fuel future algae growth.