When to use?
Freshwater fish constantly regulate their internal salt concentration through a process called osmoregulation. When fish become stressed or diseased this process becomes dysfunctional and fish begin to lose control of this salt regulation.
Tonic Salt provides osmotic support and assists with recovery from stress and disease.
How to use:
- Dissolve the required amount in a small volume of aquarium water before adding to your aquarium.
- To use as a General Tonic – add 1g / L
- To support recovery from Wounds/Parasites – add 3g/L
- To control Nitrite levels – add 1g/L
- New Fish Dip - add 25g / L. Place new arrivals in a net and dip them for up to 1 minute in a separate container
Do not use with salt sensitive species.