When to use?
Certain species of bacteria such as Pseudomonas, Aeromonas and Vibrio bacteria can infect fish internally, causing an array of symptoms.
Use when fish become lethargic, have clamped fins, stop eating and have red blotches on fins or under body.
How to use?
- Calculate the volume of your aquarium in litres (length x width x depth (in cm)/1000).
- Shake the bottle thoroughly before use.
- Mix required dose of treatment with 1 litre of aquarium water.
- Add slowly to aquarium.
- This treatment can be repeated every other day up to four applications if necessary.
- If the aquarium water has a KH of 12 dKH or more and a pH of 7.5 or more, the dose can be doubled.